January 24, 2009

You Can Now Subscribe By Email


As you may have noticed, I don't write all that frequently and I understand that readers might like to get the posts as emails instead of having to return to the site to check if there are new posts.


I am quite a newbie when it comes to blogging and I only just figured out how to let people subscribe by email.

If you'd like to receive new blog posts in your email inbox, please feel free to sign up!

In the upper right hand corner of the blog, you will see a little box where you can enter your email address.

Once you have done so, click on the Subscribe button and follow the (easy, fast) directions.

Your email address is safe with me - I will never share it with anyone nor will I send spam of any kind. Ever. :-)

If anything I write about is something that I have a financial interest in, I will let you know (though to be honest I can't see me ever doing this - I don't have financial interest in much of anything LOL).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Policy

By posting a comment, you are agreeing that you have read this policy.

Comments are moderated and it may take a few days for them to appear - your patience is appreciated :-)

Please keep comments respectful.
I reserve the right to delete offensive comments.

I am a big believer in the mind-body connection and it's powerful effect on healing. Please keep in mind that some very ill people may be coming to this blog for a positive boost - your comments can have either a negative or a positive effect on them!

Let's aim for positive ☺