December 12, 2008

Intro to blog

I intend this blog to be a way for me to share about my healing journey from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities).

When I first found out that I had this health condition/disability, almost all of the information I received led me to believe that it was a life sentence and there was no hope of healing enough to go out in the world again (I was housebound).
I used to accept this without question but, over the years, I heard stories of people with MCS who were now living a normal life and began to hope this may be possible for me one day as well.

I am now definitely on a healing journey and have had dramatic improvements.

I want to share about them here so that others can feel hope instead of just the life sentence that is accepted as the norm.

I also plan to link to other blogs or webpages of people with MCS who are healing from MCS or at the least have found ways to still live a juicy and fulfilling life despite their illness :-)

I am a slow writer so my posts will likely be intermittent.

~May your day be safe and happy~

3 comments:

  1. Aloha and welcome to the MCS blogosphere! You'll find there is a very active and supportive community of MCS bloggers. We all visit each other's sites and leave lots of comment love. I really look forward to reading your posts and hearing about your survival techniques. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are able to heal and live juicy with MCS! It's no easy task.

    Here's hoping your journey continues to be healing, for yourself and all the others you come into contact with thru life and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Susie and Linda!

    I plan to interview people who have healed from MCS. If there are any questions you'd like to see included in the interviews, please let me know :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Policy

By posting a comment, you are agreeing that you have read this policy.

Comments are moderated and it may take a few days for them to appear - your patience is appreciated :-)

Please keep comments respectful.
I reserve the right to delete offensive comments.

I am a big believer in the mind-body connection and it's powerful effect on healing. Please keep in mind that some very ill people may be coming to this blog for a positive boost - your comments can have either a negative or a positive effect on them!

Let's aim for positive ☺