July 13, 2011

New site exploring neural reconditioning for MCS, CFS, FMS and related illnesses

Gosh it's been 3 months since I've posted!

I've drastically lessened my time on the computer and it feels wonderfully freeing.
I hadn't realised just how much time I spent on here and it's so nice to be doing things I love that engage me more than the computer does.

I'm here today just very briefly to encourage you to check out an exciting new website called Limbic Retraining.

From their About page: "This blog is meant to be a clearinghouse for those interested in exploring the potential of brain exercises based on the concept of neural plasticity to heal chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis, fibromyalgia, chemical and electrical sensitivity, post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, and related conditions. We will post articles, web resources, and other information to help keep you on top of the latest developments in this exciting field. Sign up for email notifications to be the first to know about new posts on our site."

Visit http://limbicretraining.com/about/ to read more!

Site Sections:
Home About FAQs Reading List Brain Nourishment Support Research

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liberty,
    Thanks so much for letting your readers know about Planet Thrive's new satellite blog for neural retraining! Much appreciated. xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely excited about this! Thank you Very much for sharing this information. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Liberty, I read your blog entirely within the last days and had to write you an email (used the one from your profile). I hope you received it, it was too long for a comment here. If not please let me know so I can send it again to you. I just wanted to say thank you so much for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lobbelaina, Thank you - I got your wonderful email! I'm so glad that you found my blog. Have a great day
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Policy

By posting a comment, you are agreeing that you have read this policy.

Comments are moderated and it may take a few days for them to appear - your patience is appreciated :-)

Please keep comments respectful.
I reserve the right to delete offensive comments.

I am a big believer in the mind-body connection and it's powerful effect on healing. Please keep in mind that some very ill people may be coming to this blog for a positive boost - your comments can have either a negative or a positive effect on them!

Let's aim for positive ☺