August 11, 2010

I'm Going On A Trip!


I'm very excited to have healed enough that traveling is now possible!

I am going to the Omega Institute next week (I wrote a bit more about it on my other blog here).

On the way there and back I will be staying for one night at a Bed and Breakfast that is MCS aware.  It has been used by patients of Dr. Sherry Rogers.  I will post a review of both the B&B and the Omega Institute some time after I get back. 

I'm also working on a post that has tips on having an MRI when you have MCS (I had 2 in June).  Writing is slow this summer so I'm not sure when these posts will happen but hopefully soon!

My summer is going well so far.  I am loving spending time in my gardens and morning walks and bicycling.
I am happy to be able to bike in traffic without reacting and ride on city buses!

I hope you are doing things you enjoy this summer! 
:-)

2 comments:

  1. So, so happy for you!!!
    I am also healing slowly from MCS, and it is great to feel alive again!
    enjoy, life has given us a second chance!
    Hugs full of healing energy!
    Marta
    my blog: www.sanandoaamaya.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Marta,
    I so love reading that you are healing and feeling alive again! That is wonderful to hear.
    Thank you for commenting and sharing the link to your blog.
    Healing hugs back!!!

    Libby

    ReplyDelete

Comment Policy

By posting a comment, you are agreeing that you have read this policy.

Comments are moderated and it may take a few days for them to appear - your patience is appreciated :-)

Please keep comments respectful.
I reserve the right to delete offensive comments.

I am a big believer in the mind-body connection and it's powerful effect on healing. Please keep in mind that some very ill people may be coming to this blog for a positive boost - your comments can have either a negative or a positive effect on them!

Let's aim for positive ☺